New Main System Eco boilers are designed to satisfy all the hot water and central heating requirements of a range of domestic properties.
As the very first A-rated products designed and built by Main, these boilers offer optimal energy efficiency – to help save the environment as well as fuel bills. The two models in this brand new range of SEDBUK Band A boilers – the Main System 24 Eco and the Main System 28 Eco – both boast the highest possible energy efficiency rating.
Each boiler is designed to be both easy to use and easy to install. This is achieved through the use of a clean, simple design, which incorporates user-friendly controls and display panels while also reducing the time required for service and maintenance.
Choice of 24kW or 28kW output models
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- One year warranty available*
- High Efficiency SEDBUK Band A
- Pre-plumbing jig included as standard
- Low NOx Emissions – class 5 (the best)
- Compatible with flue options up to 20m
- Built in pump overrun
- No compartment ventilation required
- Integral frost protection
- Grundfos pump on all models
- User friendly controls
- Upward piping
- Made in the UK to ISO 9000 quality standard