This variable termination kit (VTK) resolves the visual impact and nuisance caused by plume (the vapour trail produced when the flue gas temperature drops below a certain level) when a condensing boiler is running. The simple piping fits neatly onto the horizontal flue, allowing the flue outlet to be re-sited away from the boiler.
- Can be sited on wall face or above the eaves of a building
- Simple push-fit connection
- Can be retrofitted to any existing Vaillant ecoTEC HE flue system
- Additional elbow bends and 1-meter extensions available
- Also available in black to match rain water fittings