A plume management kit (also called variable termination kit) resolves the issues caused by plume when a condensing boiler is running. Plume is the vapor trail produced when the flue gas temperature drops below a certain level. This simple piping fits neatly onto the horizontal flue, enabling the flue outlet to be re-sited away from the boiler.
- The site on wall face or above the eaves of a building
- Simple push-fit connection
- Can be retrofitted to any existing Vaillant EcoTEC flue system
- Additional elbow bends and 1-meter extensions available
- Also available in white to match rainwater fittings